- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Adams-Taylor Regional Service Agency
- Payment Options
- Building Permits
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Housing Committee
- City Wide Clean Up Days
- Contact Us
Test Iowa Site in Clarinda - June 03, 2020
Test Iowa Site opening at the Clarinda Regional Medical Center. https://newmarketia.com/news-det... [more...]
Connections Emergency Meals for Seniors - April 15, 2020
Connections Area Agency on Aging is offering meals for seniors. Meals are frozen or shelf-stable ... [more...]
COVID-19 - March 24, 2020
A page on the NM website has been created as more information comes in regarding COVID-19. ... [more...]
City Hall Closed except by appointment only - March 19, 2020
To ensure the safety of our staff, City Hall will be closed except by appointment only until furt... [more...]
Governor Reynolds announces TestIowa
In Iowa, we take care of each other, and COVID-19 can show us the power we have when we work together. The best thing you can do right now to stop the spread and save lives is take a health assessment so we can better understand what is currently going on in Iowa.
What is TestIowa?
TestIowa is a new initiative in partnership with our state leaders and private corporations. Our goal is to dramatically increase the rate of COVID-19 testing so Iowans can have better access to testing and help stem the spread of COVID-19 to get us back to normal as quickly as possible.
Why is it important to consider testing?
- The sooner we can identify COVID-19 cases, the sooner we can get back to our normal way of life.
- In addition to social distancing, widespread testing is a proven, effective way to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Testing gives us crucial data that we need to track the spread of the virus, contain it, and to help find a cure and save lives.
To learn more, click here....